Wishlist #1

October 19, 2014


1. Olivia Burton in Big Dial Black and Gold, I've been wanting a new watch for quite some time, but I never really got to actually purchasing one.  I love the simplistic look of a leather strapped watch, and black and gold will always be my favorite combo.  I've been eyeing the Daniel Wellington watches, but but I feel like it's so common.  This watch would be the perfect finishing touch to every outfit, from a casual hang-out day to a day in the office.

2. Miu Miu walleto b s e s s e d. Time for a confession: I think I have a serious wallet problem.  Being an unpaid intern, the wallets I want are worth way more than the amount of money I'll be putting in. Anyways, back to this gorgeous wallet; the color is perfect, the size is perfect, it's just perfect.  It's compact enough to be able to fit into smaller bags, but it opens and has a lot of card compartments.  I have yet to see this in person, but when I do I know I won't be able to let go.

3. Chanel Espradrilles, I have been wanting these for a few years now.  Every time I see them on social media networks, my heart stops.  I desperately want these, but it's such a hassle to get them, having to go to the store to get on their waitlist.  One day though, one day these babies will be mine.

4. Fujifilm Instax Share, who doesn't love polaroids? i have the fujifilm instax mini, but I rarely find myself bringing it around because of the size.  With this printer, i can print pictures straight from my iphone so I don't necessarily have to bring it out! 

5. Longline jackets, i don't specifically want this color, i would prefer a more versatile color (black black black.) This style is so minimalistic and sleek that I love it.  It's so hard for me to find the perfect one, because some are just too oversized that it eats little ol' me, and some are just too long for my 5' self.

6. Boscia Luminizing Black Mask, for my birthday one of my friends got me the four pack of different mask samples from Sephora, and the black mask was my favorite one.  It peeled off easily, and I felt it made my skin feel the most rejuvenated.  The only down side to it is the price, it's pricey for such a small amount.  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© kay-ng. Design by Fearne.