off the grid

November 13, 2014


Photo credits: Evelyn Lesmy Ng

This is my first ever #ootd post and I wish I could post them daily but unfortunately I don't have a photographer everyday, womp.

Today was definitely the coldest day of the season so far, and it's just getting colder and colder.  I am not ready for it.  Please bring summer back for this summer baby.  Colder weather calls for darker colors, haha who am I kidding, this is my color palette all year round.  I've just recently bought this shirt, and I absolutely love it.  I love the whole grid trend going on, gonna buy me some grid-patterned American Apparel clothing soon (yay for store credit, makes me feel a little less guilty.)

Top: Forever 21  Jacket: H&M  Pants: American Apparel  Shoes: Kenneth Cole  Bag: Prada

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© kay-ng. Design by Fearne.