fringe binge

May 16, 2015

Photo credits to Papa Ng
Fringe has been around but it is definitely a huge trend this upcoming summer, and I am obsessed, as you can probably tell by this outfit. I just ordered those fringe sandals and I love them; the way the fringe sways when I walk just gives my feet a little bit of joy. Fringe adds a nice fluff and volume to your walk! This outfit gives off a boho vibe and since it is festival season, why not? The weather is seriously bipolar so my cardigan is perfect, it's breathable enough for the day and warm enough for the night when the degrees start to drop. This cardigan was gifted to me by my best friend when she went abroad!  My bag also has fringed tassles, I might have went a bit extreme with the fringe. Fringe Binge. 

Romper: Charlotte Russe | Cardigan: Primark | Shoes: Qupid | Bag: H&M | Hat: Soho | 
Necklace: FIT | Shades: Soho

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© kay-ng. Design by Fearne.