philly's magic garden

September 13, 2015

Photo credits to Kyle Braganza
Yesterday Kyle and I took a day trip to Philly to help his little sis move into college, which gave us the opportunity to explore a little. I finally got to go to Magic Garden, a place I've been constantly seeing on Instagram. It was fairly small but it was so pretty! Admissions is $7, but $5 if you have student ID. Everything was made by Isaiah Zagar, whose artwork can be found on hundreds of walls throughout Philly. I've never seen anything like this before and it was so interesting and gorgeous to look at. I definitely recommend visiting the garden especially if you're an artsy type of person! I heard it gets pretty busy there so try to go at off-hours and on a cloudy day instead of sunny.

Jacket: Forever 21 | Top: Forever 21 | Shorts: Forever 21 | Shoes: Steve Madden | Hat: Soho | Bag: YSL

1 comment

  1. hopefully i get to come here soon before it gets too cold. i really wanna come here :( it's so pretty and filled with so much art

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© kay-ng. Design by Fearne.