better late than never

January 12, 2016

This is an old outfit post but I never got around to posting it on my blog. I can't believe it's already 2016! Happy New Year! I actually thought I started classes in two weeks but it turns out I start next Thursday.. I am not ready for the semester. I feel like I've been sick this whole break and I just want it to last longer.
Next semester is my last semester as an undergrad and it all feels surreal. It's crazy how I'm going to be a college graduate; it's about to be another chapter in my life. With the semester starting, it means I am applying to internships and interviewing with different companies. I actually had a few interviews that went pretty well with some big names but I don't want to make anything official until I'm done with all my interviews. I'm excited for what's in store for this semester in terms of my internship because I've seemed to put my foot in the right places. I can already tell this is going to be a super busy semester! If I could give advice, I would tell you all to apply to internships, it's better late than never! Internships are such a great way to gain experience and it helps you give a sneak peek of what you're going to be doing for the rest of your life.
Hope you all had a great time during the holidays!



4 comments

Latest Instagrams

© kay-ng. Design by Fearne.