Céline belt bag

August 9, 2016

Say hello to my new bag! The Céline belt bag. I've had my eye on this beauty for quite some time and I decided to choose this as my 22nd birthday gift. I am, once again, in love with another black bag. If you follow Chriselle Lim, she has this bag in white and I love it in white, but white is just not practical for me. Then, I wanted it in a nude/beige color because all my other bags are black. Like all of them. However, over the months I was just drawn back to black. Black matches with EVERYTHING and plus most of my shoes are black.

While shopping at Neiman Marcus, I was actually close to getting another bag (which I will probably be getting soon so I won't reveal the name yet) but my heart kept telling me to go look at Celine. I was also close to getting an Antigona, but I didn't love it as much as I love the belt bag.  Personally, I would choose Celine over any other brand, so for the Antigona and belt bag to be around the same price, I had to go with the belt bag. The antigona is obviously gorgeous as well, but I feel like it's more contemporary while the belt bag is more of a classic that I'll be able to use when I'm an old lady so it just seems like a better investment. This is my own opinion of course, to each their own!

While telling my dad I liked the belt bag, we started calling it the moustache bag haha.

6 comments

  1. I agree that black would be much more practical for me than white, although I do love white. I would totally get it so dirty the first day I wear it out too, haha! x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The white is so gorg! Maybe in the future :)

      Delete
  2. Oh hello beautiful. I'm having such feels right now. I love white bags but they get so dirty so easily. So I'd stick to black too. So damn pretty <3

    xx   BASH   |   go   say     H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, white bags are so beautiful, but thanks girl :)

      Delete
  3. Love this bag!! Planning to get my hands on one soon! Is the bag heavy at all?? Also, how is the wear and tear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, between YSL Sac de Jour and Celine Belt, which one is more versatile and lasting?

    I cant make up my mind. :(

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© kay-ng. Design by Fearne.