hello high-low

June 24, 2015

 Photo credits to Papa Ng
I was really into the whole high-low skirts back when I was a senior and now I'm really feeling high-low tops. I love the flowyness of it and the way it covers my bum. It kind of just flows behind me as I walk and it feels nice and breezy in this summer heat. I've been loving my new sandals that I just recently got; they're so simple yet trendy. Shout outs to wendy for giving me her shades because her head was too big for them (LOL love you). If you know me, I have been only wearing gold accessories for the past few years, but this summer I've opened my heart and have been really into silver statement necklaces. Don't get me wrong, I would still choose gold over silver, but for a casual look a silver statement necklace does the job.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© kay-ng. Design by Fearne.