leap into fall

September 28, 2015

Photos by Evelyn Lesmy Ng

I actually had a lot of fun shooting these. It was different from your typical photo session. During New York Fashion Week I came across a video of a fashion blogger getting her photos taken, and she would leap forward, go back to the starting point, leap forward again and it just went on and on, so I decided to give it a try and it was hilarious. My photographer, hi skittle, and I had a good laugh shooting this outfit.
It is officially fall because it has been chilly! I can't wear shorts or skirts out without shivering. Don't get me wrong, I love fall but I just hate how cold it is in the morning and as the day goes on it gets warmer and warmer. I have quite a few morning classes this semester so leaving the house at 8AM, I need to prepare myself for the crisp, chilly air and by the time I get out in the afternoon I feel so overdressed. 
The suede button-up/down (whichever you prefer) skirts have been the huge rave these past months. When I was on a search for a pair, I kept seeing them for a ridiculous amount of money, American Apparel had it for $60+ and TopShop had it for over $100 and I would never pay that much for one! More affordable websites would have some but my size would always be sold out. Through several attempts at searching for a suede skirt that fit and was in a color I was satisfied with, I came across this one on Rue 21's website and it was only $16.99! I've received many compliments on it and it was so worth the price. It is a little long on me so all I do is fold the top over and the length is perfect!

4 comments

  1. LOL the pictures are mad cuteeeeee x

    www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a bloglovin'? I'd LOVE to follow you and keep up with your blog on there! xx

    ALYSSA-MAY.COM

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© kay-ng. Design by Fearne.