black + blue

January 25, 2015


Evelyn came over today because we decided we wanted to have a photoshoot today!  She's like my butt buddy when it comes to doing photoshoots and exploring new places with good backdrops for our photos.  Today was a 'nice' day compared to what the weather's been recently so we got lucky.  According to the news there's supposed to be a huge blizzard the next two days so maybe school will be cancelled! That'd be lovely.  
I named this post black + blue because 1. I'm wearing black and blue and 2. I accidentally sat on my laptop in an awkward position so I might have gotten a bruise on my booty (sorry if that's tmi heh.) This blazer has got to be my favorite blazer because of the vibrant, royal blue color.  I got it a few years ago and I still wear it often, which doesn't happen often with my clothes because I get easily bored of clothes that I've had for a while.  I love the bold accents in this outfit because it looks full of effort when in reality it's just a blazer and pants.  That's what I aim for in my outfits; I love looking put together with putting in minimal effort, especially for a casual day out.
Today Eve and I spent about 3 hours taking pictures so I was able to photograph a few posts so I won't be able to make excuses and slack on my blog posts!  Evelyn and I are going to go eat some Korean food now so check back in a few days for my next post or follow me on Instagram :)

Top: Forever 21  Blazer: Forever 21  Pants: H&M  Shoes: Steve Madden  Necklace: Forever 21

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© kay-ng. Design by Fearne.