travels | cancun part II

February 25, 2015

Wedding time! I haven't been to a wedding in so long, and this time the couple is pretty close to me in age! When I was little it was always adults much older than me, but my godsis and now godbro-in-law are only seven years older than me!
The thought of having your wedding on the beach already sounds lovely. In person, it was beautiful! Although it was a small wedding, it was still so breathtaking. My godsis arrived in a horse carriage! It was like a true fairy tale. After seeing several brides arrive in horse carriages, I definitely want to arrive in something extraordinary; I told my mom I want to ride on an elephant but that might be a bit TOO extraordinary. The natural lighting makes taking pictures great, I'm sure the professional photographers got amazing pictures. After the ceremony, there was cocktail hour which was on the grass just above the sand area. At 6PM, the reception started in a gazebo right by the beach. The vibes in the gazebo were so perfect, the calm sounds from the waves, the light, relaxing breeze, and the fresh air. As an appetizer, as shown in the picture above, it was a seafood salad. Does that rectangle thing not look like fish?! I thought it was fish until I took a bite of it, and it was pineapple! I don't like shrimp though so I just gave that to my mom. Next appetizer was a ravioli in soup, the ravioli was delicious! But they skimped on the meat and they only gave one. For the main dish, I had steak with some spaghetti underneath. It was eh, I would probably give it a 2.5. The steak was cooked well but it lacked sauce and seasoning, and the spaghetti was super bland since there was barely any sauce. After the reception, my mom and I went to the buffet to eat more since we weren't that full (all in-clusive woo woo)

Sweater: Forever 21 ✕ Dress: Agaci  Heels: Charlotte Russe  Belt: Ebay

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Kevin Ma 
Welcome to the Godfam, Kevin :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© kay-ng. Design by Fearne.