storm king art center

November 9, 2015

Photos by Kyle Braganza
On Saturday, I finally got to visit Storm King Arts Center thanks to my boyfriend! I've been wanting to go for a while but the trip is a little on the longer side. It's somewhere upstate so it was about a two hour drive from my house. Admission for adults is $15 but if you show your student ID it's $8 so take advantage of that!! I was a little sad because we went later in the fall therefore a lot of the trees were already bare, but there were still a lot of trees full of red, orange and yellow leaves. The ground was filled with crispy leaves and it was just so.. fall. I love fall, it's my favorite season and NYC's weather has been on point! Usually it's freezing by now but it actually still feels like fall and I am absolutely loving it. Anyways, back to Storm King, there are a lot of art structures scattered throughout the park and the park is pretty huge. I've heard that in the warmer seasons, a lot of people picnic at the park because it's a huge chunk of land with such nice surroundings. This place makes a good day trip because after you can go to Woodbury Commons Outlet, which is where we went after and it's only about a 15-20 minute drive from the park. 
Can you tell that these are my favorite pair of pants? I think I've been wearing them at least twice a week because I'm in love with them, oops. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© kay-ng. Design by Fearne.